The foot controls are one of the most vital connections you have with your motorcycle. As a result Woodcraft designs and builds the best Rearsets available to ensure your motorcycle reacts the way you intend it to.
- CNC machined from 6061-T6 billet aluminum and offer more than twice the durability of OEM rearset brackets.
- 3-piece Pedals giving you an even stronger assembly and continuing our tradition of easy part replacement.
- Our trick knurled footpegs give supreme feedback and the best traction available today.
- Woodcraft rearset kits offer eccentric foot and toe pegs for adjustability (where applicable).
- Virtually any part in our rearset kit can be purchased separately from our kits under the Spare Parts tab
Kit Specific Details
Shift Pattern: This complete rearset can be used in STD or GP shift.
Peg Movement: This kit is 12 position adjustable in the following range compared to stock: up 3/8" to 1.25''- forward 0.25" to back 3/8".
Quickshifter: Push type quickshifter in STD shift- Pull type in GP shift - requires purchase of a shorter shift rod.
OEM Parts: Woodcraft rearsets assume you are replacing OEM rearsets. This kit may or may not utilize some OEM components - see exploded drawings and instructions for further details.
NOTE: In the low position- the shifter can contact the OEM bodywork. For clearance- use a drum sanding bit with a dremel tool to make a small notch (this is explained in the Installation Instructions - see tab above). If you require GP shift using a Ducati unit- please order a 05-0641 or 05-0641B kit.